All Players are required to pay an ORG FEE of $200.00 each year beginning of the FALL Season. Our season goes from September – July.
Monthly Player Dues 18u & 16u: $250 per player each month for the full season, Player dues should be made out to your coaches VENMO Account. Dues are to be paid at the beginning of each month no later than the 5th.
Monthly Player Dues 14u & 12u: Monthly Dues vary by team as set by team coach. Player dues should be made out to your coaches VENMO Account. Dues are to be paid at the beginning of each month no later than the 5th.
Steps to make payments:
- Download the Venmo App on your phone, tablet or view at https://venmo.com
- Set up your own account and username
- Connect your bank account or credit card to your VENMO account
- Add your coaches VENMO name as a friend
- Click the Pay or Request button under your page
- Enter the amount that owed each month and pay
- Label your payment by player, month, and team (i.e. Mia Marinakis Player Dues, June, Athletics 06 )
- Click the Pay button
Dues and Payments to Kostas Marinakis can be made at Venmo to @SoCalAthletics
Make sure to friend So Cal Athletics-Marinakis!
- The transaction will immediately show up through your VENMO account but might take a day or so to process on your bank statement. There are no extra fees to make payments through the VENMO app.
- You will be able to track your transactions through your own dashboard, which can be found under your username.